Advertisement

THEY CAN TAKE SO MUCH DAMAGE! Ukaku Type Quinx Gameplay | Tokyo Ghoul Re Call To Exist

THEY CAN TAKE SO MUCH DAMAGE! Ukaku Type Quinx Gameplay | Tokyo Ghoul Re Call To Exist GREETINGS FLESHY MAMMALS! Today I bring you guys my very first Tokyo Ghoul Re Call To Exist gameplay video as an Ukaku Type Quinx Custom Character I start things off with the online VS battle mode and well I find out that it takes so much to take just 1 person down and while I get killed in 2 or 3 hits and generally I end up very confused on how to actually play the online vs if other people can beat me super fast but also take so much damage from me. I end up coming to the conclusion that I need to level up more to be able to compete in the VS mode anyway guys ENJOY my suffering lmao

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Follow Me on Twitter!


Want To Chat? Join My Discord!


Music Used
n/a

kasual uchiha,tokyo ghoul re call to exist,tokyo ghoul call to exist,tokyo ghoul call to exist gameplay,tokyo ghoul re call to exist review,tokyo ghoul re call to exist multiplayer,quinx gameplay tokyo ghoul call to exist,ukaku tokyo ghoul,tokyo ghoul game 2019,pvp tokyo ghoul re call to exist,tokyo ghoul call to exist pvp,vs battle gameplay tokyo ghoul call to exist,all custom character options tokyo ghoul re call to exist,cac gameplay tokyo ghoul cte,

Post a Comment

0 Comments