Advertisement

Taking a Mental Health Day | Beauty & Self Care

Taking a Mental Health Day | Beauty & Self Care Taking a day to myself :) Mani, pedi, time with God, time alone, time with my best friend... sushi + drinks, and time with family was the perfect day. UMM MY 4.5 MONTH OLD SAYS MOMMA!?? Maybe she doesn't know what she's saying but in my book SHE SAID MOMMA! lol She's the cutest :) Thanks for watching, do you guys have any self care suggestions I can start doing!?? NEED at home ideas! COMMENT BELOW! xoxox

LIKE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! Click the bell for NOTIFICATIONS for when I post!

MY INFO... CONNECT WITH ME!

INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
SNAP charlottefaraci
FB
SPOTIFY - charlottefaraci87
EMAIL charlottefaraci@gmail.com

lifestyle,beauty,relationships,spiritual wellness,faith,vlog,get ready with me,parenting,pregnancy,haul,how to look good,christianity,marriage,charlotte faraci,whats in my bag,health,christian marriage,confidence,mental health day,self care,mani pedi,beauty day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments