Advertisement

Synology Directory Service for Business

Synology Directory Service for Business We setup Synology Directory Service and compare to MS Active Directory.

Thanks to "Music: Little Idea - Bensound.com"


Thanks for watching! I hope you all enjoy...

Facebook:
Twitter :

Email:unkyjoesplayhouse@gmail.com

For PayPal or Patreon donations to Unkyjoe's Playhouse, please visit the "About" section on my channel. All cash donations are directly put back into Unkyjoe's Playhouse channel projects.

I cannot respond to all emails, but give it a go!

*PLEASE NOTE*
I do not respond to YouTube or Google+ private messages. Please contact me via the official Facebook page or via my email address to get in touch.

synology nas,synology active directory server,active directory,nas server,network attached storage,synology active directory group policy,business servers,synology nas setup,active directory basics,synology active directory server vs windows,synology active directory server review,unkyjoes playhouse,join windows 10 to synology directory server,

Post a Comment

0 Comments