Advertisement

Surprising 82 Years Old 'Balut' Eggs Vendor Granpa ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ Pampa GoodVibes!๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ

Surprising 82 Years Old 'Balut' Eggs Vendor Granpa ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ Pampa GoodVibes!๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Part 2: Grandson duties to an 82 years old "Balut" Vendor. If you are new to this channel, make sure to watch the first part of this story to know more about Lolo Fernando. We may not be related by blood and completely strangers but we had a great bond that will be forever cherish! Lolo is a very lonely, breadwinner for his grandchildren. His children are away and all he does is work all night alone on the street selling Balut to bring home some earnings for his family in the past 50+ yrs. So many "first time" for lolo Fernando and I made sure he will get to experience it with me.

I heard so many stories from him including kabataan days, experiences during the war and the likes just like how most grandparents make kwento hehe. I was saddened with his longing for his children and feeling so lonely for his advanced age na sana ay nagchecherish nalang sya ng moments with loved ones at nagrerelax nalang.

He is such a strong man and inspiration, and I mean strong physically! He never had medicines for maintenance like most people his age supposed to have sana. He doesnt have budget for those. Marami sya reseta pero hindi nya nabibili. I made a commitment na I will fund his maintenance medicines on a monthly basis, at least to prolong his health.

People like lolo ang masarap makilala at makakuha ng aral sa buhay. Guys, appreciate your parents esp your grandparents. Alagaan nyo sila they give the most unconditional love! ❤️

and for lolo Fernando to even remember my name on our 2nd meet means a lot to me! He remembered my name nung binalikan ko sya few days after I first met him, I was flattered to think he doesnt remember people who sometimes goes to him ๐Ÿ˜

#faithinhumanity #PayItForward
Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.

I just want to use this platform to help those who are in need and to send awareness. If I can do it, you can too. Spread Kindness and Positivity ❤️ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ

If you would like to support for my advocacy, any donation will help.
Paypal:
Business inquiry: thehungrysyrian@gmail.com

Subscribe now to my YouTube Channel:

paying for random people groceries,faith in humanity restored,that was epic,mr.beast,good samaritan videos,helping homeless,buying strangers stuff,pakyaw paninda,elder employee,basel security guard,paying people dinner,buying people dinner,paying random people's bill,oldest employee get surprise,charity wrapped in dignity,balut vendor,oldest balut vendor,basel balut,balot vendor,lolo fernando,

Post a Comment

0 Comments