Advertisement

Storyfire Can Be The New YouTube, But ......

Storyfire Can Be The New YouTube, But ...... Storyfire was seen to be the new YouTube, making more money. So with YouTube & COPPA, after looking at Vimeo again (not paying to upload, no way). Storyfire looked the best option, I got excited cause I also saw barely any video games so I could be one of the first people to do that. Then I hit the upload video and everything fell from there. They keep saying this is the New YouTube but you can only upload Stories & you have to wait 6 WEEKS to get approved. I’m just disappointed, this place can do more. With YouTube/COPPA, now it’s Storyfire time to shine. But they only do stories, while YouTube does everything besides ****. If they want more people to join them, now is there time to shine. They can have that platform mainly be about stories but PLEASE let it where we can upload whatever we want that is appropriate

-TheGreenFan

......

Post a Comment

0 Comments