Advertisement

Roblox Bloxburg | My son's first day at work...(he got fired)

Roblox Bloxburg | My son's first day at work...(he got fired) Hi Wolf Pack!

Welcome to my channel if you are new and welcome back if you have been on my channel before!

Me and my friend aronstiltvfan decided that we wanted to make a video and so we came up with this video idea where he goes to work and then he gets fired on the first day! Hope you guys like it and (episode 2 coming soon)

Make sure to like and subscribe and turn on the notifications for more role-plays and so you know when I upload!

Thanks for watching and as always see you guys in the next video!

Social Media:
Twitter:
Roblox Group:
Roblox Profile:

Music and Credits:
Song: Simon More - Vanlife (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Song: Simon More - You (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

#roblox #robloxbloxburg #aronstiltv

fired)

Post a Comment

0 Comments