Advertisement

PROCREATE LETTERING FOR BEGINNERS - IPAD TUTORIAL HOW-TO & BASICS

PROCREATE LETTERING FOR BEGINNERS - IPAD TUTORIAL HOW-TO & BASICS Let's learn procreate lettering! This beginner friendly tutorial shows you the basics of procreate or iPad lettering using the Apple Pencil! Click "show more" for timestamps & links! Let me know if you have any questions in the comments. Thanks for watching!

0:00: Setting up your canvas
1:48: Procreate Brushes
3:25: Layers and how to do drop-shadows in Procreate
4:30: What does the procreate toolbar mean?
6:19: How to change your colors when drawing in procreate
8:39: Moving things around in your procreate drawing & resizing your words.
10:04: Shortcuts and gestures for procreate
11:07: Using the color-choosing tool in procreate
11:58: How to change the color of your display in procreate
12:32: How to create cleaner and smooth lines using the streamline feature in procreate
14:56: Read the blog post here:

Details about the iPad that I'm using in this video: (iPad vs. iPad Pro comparison)

Learn how to handletter with my FREE 7 day mini course:

Watch this playlist next!!:
Follow me on Instagram:

*iPad that I'm using in this video is not the iPad Pro, but the regular iPad. Check to see the current models that support procreate lettering with the Apple Pencil here:

Create your own color palette in procreate using Pinterest:

My FREE 7 Day Mini Course: howtohandletter.com/minicourse
Simplified Lettering Beginner Bundle (shown in video):
Amazon Basics Brush Pens:

Get my FREE 7 Day Handlettering Mini Course:
Get My Lettering Worksheets Here!
Join My Simplified Lettering full course:

________________________________________

What I use for filming:
Camera:
Lights:
Ring Light:
Microphone: (similar color:
________________________________________

My Favorite Lettering Supplies:
My Amazon Store:
________________________________________

These are some things that I get asked a lot about:
My Favorite Handlettering Supplies:
Best Brush Pens for Beginners:
What Paper Do You Recommend?:
My Tombow Lettering Tutorials:
My Karin Marker Tutorials:
_________________________________________

This will take you to ALL OF MY PEN HAULS:
This will take you to BEGINNER LETTERING TUTORIALS:
This will take you to my PEN REVIEWS:
This will take you to my TOMBOW TUTORIALS:
This will take you to LETTER WITH ME:
_________________________________________

Follow Me On Social Media:
-
-
_________________________________________
FTC Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

procreate lettering for beginners,ipad tutorial,ipad pro tutorial,how to get started with procreate app,procreate for beginners,ipad lettering,ipad lettering for beginners,ipad lettering tutorial for beginners,procreate tips,ipad lettering in procreate,ipad pro lettering,apple pencil lettering,how to handletter,how to hand letter,handlettering for beginners,brush lettering for beginners,how to handletter procreate,how to hand letter procreate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments