Advertisement

Pro Hairdresser Tries to Follow A Sharpie Hair Coloring Tutorial

Pro Hairdresser Tries to Follow A Sharpie Hair Coloring Tutorial Hi Beautiful! Today I take on sharpie hair coloring. Does it work? Is it a good idea? These are all the questions I had that are now answered.

SHOP XMONDO HAIRCARE ▷
NEW PRISMATIC GLOW HYDRATING MASK ▷
NEW ELECTRIC RAIN MOISTURE CREAM ▷

MACKENZIE MARIES VIDEO ▷

SUBSCRIBE TO BRAD & ERIC ▷

SHOP MY MERCH ▷

SOCIALS:
INSTAGRAM ▷
TWITTER ▷
XMONDO INSTA ▷

VIDEO EDITING BY ▷ Kris Edrosa

DON'T FORGET TO LIVE YOUR EXTRA LIFE!

bradmondo,bradmondonyc,hairdresser,reacts,brad&eric,Pro Hairdresser Tries to Follow A Sharpie Hair Coloring Tutorial,coloring hair with markers,mackenzie marie,DYING MY HAIR WITH SHARPIES *permanent markers*,dying my hair with markers,dying my hair with permeant markers,dying my hair with sharpies,dying my hair,dying hair,I dyed my hair with markers,how to dye your hair with sharpies,hairdresser reacts,hair fail,how to,hair dresser,box dye,hair color,

Post a Comment

0 Comments