Advertisement

New Vayne has 2 Stealth's? could it work? Vayne Rework Concept

New Vayne has 2 Stealth's? could it work? Vayne Rework Concept Welcome to my original Champion Concept series, based on the ideas and concepts for characters, Lore, Etc. that I have created.

Here is a Reddit thread discussing the Rework!:


Today's we will be discussing a Rework I created for Vayne; one of my favorite champions to play
Hopefully this doesn't tilt anyone into oblivion :)

Other Champion Reworks I've created:

Nasus:

Kayle:

Morgana:

Pantheon:

Annie:

Volibear:

Fiddlesticks:

Singed:

and many more!

------------ Enjoy the video and if you would like to see more content like this on my channel please give this video a like and subscribe!. ----------------------

~ Social Medias ~
Twitter.com/KaiokrisYT
Twitch.com/Kaiokris
Mixer.com/Kaiokris
Instagram.com/Kaiokris.IG


{ All of the Ideas in this Video stem from my creations, no leaks, previews, or work of any kind come from Riot Games themselves, these are just concepts That I have created }

NEw Vayne Rework,Vayne Rework?,New Vayne?,Vayne Leak,Leak,New,Rework,League,Of,Legends,LOL,LoL,League of Legends,Content,Creator,Riot,Games,Riot Games,Rito,NEw Adc,Season 10 preseason,Concept,

Post a Comment

0 Comments