Advertisement

MY HEALTH & FITNESS LIFE of 2019 (not so good) & how I got better

MY HEALTH & FITNESS LIFE of 2019 (not so good) & how I got better It was my birthday saturday and I filmed to chat with you! I'm sorry I haven't really been able to tell you about my health problems clearly but I didn't really know what was up to be honest and in that case I just prefer processing things by myself... maybe one day i'll be able to open up more! As I mentioned this year has been really difficult for me and basically had very very few energy to work and workout. I had anxiety little pannick attacks like I never had before and it's put my health in a really bad place..i really felt off and almost disconnected from myself and body.. finally recovering now. thank you for listening !
☾ follow me on instagram cause we have fun!: ♡

☆ My Website & Blog:

☾ Ma chaine française (french channel) :


Learn about Healthy Mindful Living & Veganism with my guides:
≫ Download my FREE 7 days Smoothie Recipe Guides :
≫ 'The Mindful Life' : all about Veganism, Nutrition, Health, Fitness, Mindfulness, Self-love & + 60 Wholesome Vegan Recipes !
≫ ‘Where’s my protein? guide: To answer all questions about veganism (nutrition, ethics, lifestyle etc) in the most calm, kind & educated way !
≫ ‘How to be vegan in France’. Must read before your trip to the country of cheese & charcuterie ;) !

Get them here:


Ask me anything in the comments under the video I read them all! :)

FAQ :
Things I use and codes for you! (blender, bowls, camera equipment..) :
Buy my clothes (second-hand) :
Organic Basics (ethical, eco & sustainable clothes):


♡ Thank you SO much support. Every view, like, comment and purchase of my guides makes this channel possible, I'm super grateful for each of you! ♡

amelietahiti,health journey,fitness journey,hormonal fatigue,hormonal acne treatment,tired all the time,i'm tired all the time and have no energy,no energy to workout,hormone imbalance,updated life,2019 update,from athletic to lethargic,don't recognize myself,disconnected from my body,story time health,fit,fitness,health,journey,nutrition,intuitive eating,fitness damaged my health,

Post a Comment

0 Comments