Advertisement

My Experience with My Recent Hospitalization for Schizophrenia|Schizoaffective Disorder

My Experience with My Recent Hospitalization for Schizophrenia|Schizoaffective Disorder In this video, I provide an update on my recent hospitalization. I talk about what led to the hospitalization as well as what it was like.

Patreon:
Help support me creating videos on schizophrenia and mental health!


Twitter:
Instagram:

www.livingwellwithschizophrenia.org

#schizophrenia #livingwellwithschizophrenia #schizoaffectivedisorder #mentalhealth #hospital

schizophrenia,schizoaffective,schizoaffective disorder,mental health,mental illness,psychiatry,psychiatric illness,hospital,hospitalization,psychiatric hospital,psychiatric hospitalization,my experience,experience,living with schizophrenia,living well with schizophrenia,psychosis,delusions,hallucinations,negative symptoms,positive symptoms,

Post a Comment

0 Comments