Advertisement

πŸ‘ inspire me korea x LINE FRIENDS unboxing

πŸ‘ inspire me korea x LINE FRIENDS unboxing Hi friends of the Sun ✨

The inspire me Korea team was kind enough to send us one of their newly launched boxes with line friends to unbox.
I’m seriously in love with every little thing in the box and since I’m a huge stationery lover this box was perfect for me πŸ’–. Can you count how often I say pretty and cute in the video ? I had no other words to describe the things in this box so my vocabulary was quite limited…as I was speechless most of the time. I’m already using the pencil case so there might be a new updated ‘what’s in my pencil case’ video 🌝 so stay tuned.
hope you enjoy and as always thank you so so much for watching ❤️
~

Lots of love,
Milkcloud



🍰 // about inspire me Korea:
website :
the line friends box:
instagram :
facebook :
twitter :


☕ // want to support us ?


// social media



// songs:
Victon - nostalgic night , piano cover by lunar piano



// Contact πŸ’Œ
Milkcloudd@gmail.com (business only)

inspire me korea unboxing,inspire me korea,unboxing inspire me korea,unboxing,kpop,kpop unboxing,stationery unboxing,unboxing stationery,stationery,line friends,line friends unboxing,inspire me korea x line friends uboxing,inspire me korea x line friends,korean stationery unboxing,korean stationery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments