Advertisement

I Want To Assure That We Will Give A Good Government : Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray | ABP News

I Want To Assure That We Will Give A Good Government : Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray | ABP News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray: I have asked officials to provide me with complete information on state and centre schemes for farmers, in the next two days. Once I get all details, I will take a decision accordingly. I want to assure the people of the state that we will give a good government. I want to help the farmers in a manner which will make them happy.Thackeray on being asked 'Has Shiv Sena has become secular?': Secular ka matlab kya hai? Samvidhan mein jo kuch hai woh hai.

Maharashtra Assembly Elections 2019,Aditya Thackeray,bjp,congress,shiv sena,ncp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments