Advertisement

I MADE CHEESE TORTELLONIS!!! || Grace Helbig

I MADE CHEESE TORTELLONIS!!! || Grace Helbig Get started with 9 free meals – that’s $90 off your first month of HelloFresh, including shipping! Go to and enter gracehelbig9

Also, I do realize I pronounced it 'tortellini' instead of 'tortelloni', which I just realized are two different things! WHOA. Tortellini are ring-shaped pasta, tortelloni are stuffed pasta and we're making some muthaf*ckin STUFFED PASTA TODAY!!!! Sorry I'm still hopped up on how good it was.

Subscribe: | 🔔Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!🔔
Watch the NEWEST videos:

Check out my jewelry line!

MY STYLE GUIDE:
MY SELF HELP BOOK:

Follow Grace Helbig:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
Snapchat:
Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig:

Watch more Grace Helbig:
Fashion Reviews: Tutorials:
Collabs:
Latest Uploads:
Most Popular:

About Grace Helbig:
Hi, I’m Grace Helbig and I make 2-3 videos a week on a consistently inconsistent basis that include fashion reviews, tutorials, challenges, monthly favorites, and more! You might like them, you might hate them, but you can't unsee them. Unless you have amnesia. Subscribe for weekly videos and make sure to enable ALL push notifications, so you never miss an upload. For instant updates follow me on my social medias.

grace,helbig,grace helbig,gracehelbig,graceinabox,youtube grace helbig,grace helbig youtube,grace helbig channel,hello fresh,cooking,cheese tortelloni,

Post a Comment

0 Comments