Advertisement

Genetic Algorithm For Constrained Optimization Problems (Case study 2)

Genetic Algorithm For Constrained Optimization Problems (Case study 2) Hi everyone. In this video, I'm going to show you my genetic algorithm for constrained optimization problems. This genetic algorithm has a mechanism to restart its search process if it gets stuck in local optima. Therefore, this genetic algorithm has very high success rate of achieving global optimal solutions. This is the second case study in a series of case studies to test the outperformance of my genetic algorithm. In this case study, I solve the constrained box volume optimization problem. First, I run the genetic algorithm to demonstrate its performance, and then I will show you the Matlab code, so that you can copy, and customize to code to solve your problems. Let's get started.

For solving optimization problem(s) on demand, please contact me via email: son.dao@mymail.unisa.edu.au

Thank you for watching - I really appreciate it :)
My website:
All of my videos on the topic of Solving Optimization Problems: #SolvingOptimizationProblems
© Copyright by Solving Optimization Problems. ☞ Do not Reup

genetic algorithms,optimization using genetic algorithm,genetic algorithm code,matlab code of genetic algorithm,solving optimization problems,solve optimization problems,solve constrained box volume problem,solve constrained optimization problems using genetic algorithm,solve non linear constrained optilization problems,GA code in matlab,GA matlab code,real code genetic algorithm,real coded genetic algorithm,real code GA,genetic algorithm matlab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments