Advertisement

Decision 9 - Year 19 - [Low Cost Leadership] - The Business Strategy Game 2019

Decision 9 - Year 19 - [Low Cost Leadership] - The Business Strategy Game 2019 Overview and walk-through of decisions for Year 19 using a Low Cost Leadership strategy in The Business Strategy Game.

-
Throughout my college career I have played The Business Strategy Game several times and achieved the highest overall performance in the history of the simulation. In Spring 2019 my performance broke all previous records and disrupted the game scoring system, which required re-coding by the publisher.

My strategy combines aspects of two of Michael Porter's Generic Strategies; Low-Cost Leadership and Differentiation. By combining facets of these strategies I am able establish a sustainable competitive advantage over my competitors and achieve the highest level of profitability possible in the simulation.

I currently hold the #1 and #3 records for stock price in The Business Strategy Game. You can find more BSG information that I create for students on my website below:


BSG,Business Strategy,The Business Strategy Game,BSG 2019,Generic Strategy,Business Simulation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments