Advertisement

Best Of Salty Bet: Always bet DBZ!!! #Gaming

Best Of Salty Bet: Always bet DBZ!!! #Gaming #Gaming
Reality is often full of gambling and regret, I want to play a game where I keep my money and I feel like I'm a millionaire. I don't think thats going to happen here...

Hello, and welcome to Casual Tryhards, where we "causally" try the hardest we can.
This time, we waste our "money" on Salty Bets to show how bad at betting we are. The winner of this tournment will be the one who makes the most... or who wastes the least...

You can lose money on Salty bet here:

~Social Media~
Facebook:
Wordpress:

Salty Bet,Fighting Game Tournament,Mugen Tournament,Best of Mugen,SaltyBet Best Fights,Dragon Ball Super,Street Fighter,I won $0 in this online tournament,JoJo's Bizarre Adventure,DBZ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments