Advertisement

Astrology Aspects for November 2019

Astrology Aspects for November 2019 The only way to book a reading with me is to visit my website at www.pointyourcompass.com. If you would like an astrology chart reading, please book for an hour or more of time with a note that you are desiring a chart reading.
I’ve created a system on the website that allows you to view my availability. If you select ‘Services’ on the website, it will lead you to the Calendar option. From there, you can select the reading you’d like, the day and time you’d like and then go through payment with PayPal, Credit or Debit.
You and I will both receive a notice, and on the day and time of our scheduled appointment, I will contact you via the phone number you leave me during registration.
If you would like an individual reading, please visit www.pointyourcompass.com to book your appointment with me or email me at miriamkramer47@gmail.com. Also, you can look me up on my Facebook page at and message me from there.

Astrology,Full moon in Taurus,New Moon in Scorpio,Mars in Libra,Mars in Scorpio,North Node,South NOde,Horoscope,Prediction,Aries,Taurus,Gemini,Cancer,Leo,Virgo,Libra,Scorpio,Sagittarius,Capricorn,Aquarius,Pisces,

Post a Comment

0 Comments