Advertisement

ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS | HOME DECOR, DRINKS & CRAFTS VLOG

ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS | HOME DECOR, DRINKS & CRAFTS VLOG ▷In today's video I'm decorating my house for Christmas 2019! Tons of Christmas decor ideas, Matching family pajamas, Crafts and holiday starbucks drinks! THUMBS up for more! xoxo

#christmasdecor #decoratewithme #christmasdecorations #lifewithanewborn #2under2 #newborn #toddler #stayathomemom #youtubemom #newmom #takingcareofababy #sahm #ditl

_

▷ITEMS SHOWN:

Christmas Tree:
Christmas Decor: Target, Homegoods & Hobby Lobby (over the years)
Scenticles: Target
White Merry Garland:
Dog Stocking:
Letter Ornament:
Stocking Holder:
Baby Girl Christmas Pjs: &
Baby Boy Christmas Pjs: &
Grey Velour Dress:
Penguin Tights:
My First Christmas Outfit:
Beige/ Cream Long sleeve Bodysuits:
Beige/ Cream Short Sleeve Bodysuits:
Beige/ Cream Sweatpants:
3 pack Christmas Sleepers:
Hat & Mitten Set:
Toddler Boy Christmas Sweatshirt:

▷MY ETSY STORE:

www.etsy.com/shop/CaraLanelleDesigns

▷MY AMAZON FAVORITES:



▷FAVORITE BABY PRODUCTS:

Flash Cards:
Sound Machine:
Bathtime Letters:
Baby Book for Schedules:
Activity Table:
High Chair:
Nursing Recliner:
New Double Stroller:
Baby Carrier:
Glam Room Desk:
Briella's Playmat:
Briella's Swing:
Baby Lounger:
Carseat:
Baby Backseat Mirror:

_

▷WHAT I'M WEARING:

▷HAIR

10% off any full priced products : YTCaraL

Hair Code : BHC1078
Hair Type: 100% Brazilian Virgin Hair
Hair Length: 20Inch
Hair Color: 1b Off Black
Hair Density: 150% Density
Hairline: Preplucked Hairline
Lace Color: Light Brown
Cap Construction: Full Lace Glueless Cap
Cap Size: Average
Free Gifts: Brush&Wig Cap

▷NAILS

These are my natural nails! I get Dip Powder Manicures once a month.
My go to color:

▷MAKEUP

Lip Balm:
Primer:
Foundation:
Concealer:
Under Eye Powder:
Face Powder:
Brow Gel:
Highlight & Blush:
Bronzer:
Lip:
Mascara:
Setting Spray:

_


▷ DISCOUNT CODES

❤︎ Ebates:

❤︎ Grove Collaborative:

❤︎ The Virgin Hair Fantasy: CARA

❤︎ Purple Carrot: CARA www.purplecarrot.com

_

▷WHAT I USE TO FILM:

❤︎ Vlog Camera:
❤︎ Camera:
❤︎ Lights:
❤︎ Mini Tripod:
❤︎ Tripod:
❤︎ Editing Software:

_

Hi Everyone!

My name is Cara and I am a stay at home mom to the sweetest little boy, RG (Robert George IV) and our adorable princess Briella Noel. I am happily married to my college sweetheart, Rob! On my channel you can expect to see Mommy topics, Fun Family Vlogs, Monthly Favorites, Home Decor, Style Inspiration, Beauty Tips, Morning and Night Routines and tons MORE! Please subscribe and turn on the notifications so you never miss an upload!

xoxoxo
Cara Lanelle

_

▷ SOCIAL MEDIA:

❤︎ I N S T A G R A M :

❤︎ T W I T T E R :

❤︎ B L O G :

❤︎ P I N T E R E S T :

❤︎ F A C E B O O K :

*Business Email: Carasheartt(at)gmail.com

_


▷DISCLAIMER:
All opinions are 100% my own! I only recommend products that I have used and enjoy. Some links are affiliated through a third party and I earn a percentage of the sales, so thank you in advance if you decide to make your purchase through them.

christmas decor,stay at home mom,day in the life,family vlog channel,ditl,life with a baby,pregnancy vlogs,pregnancy updates,bumpdates,lifestyle favorites,mommy and lifestyle videos,home decor channel,stylish mom outfits,home decro,nursery tour,christmas decorations,christmas decorate with me,christmas decor 2019,newborn,life with a newborn,christmas decor ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments