Advertisement

12 languages for 2020 | New year language goals, diary, resources & plans | #polyglot

12 languages for 2020 | New year language goals, diary, resources & plans | #polyglot Hello friends! I've done a bit of thinking about my language goals for the new year and have decided to focus on 12 languages. Some to maintain, some to learn for scratch, and some to take exams for.

Here's my list:
Korean
Japanese
Mandarin Chinese
Vietnamese
French
Spanish
Hungarian
Arabic
Malay
Tagalog
Burmese
Hindi

What are your language learning goals for 2020? Do you have a study schedule?

--------
♡ FOLLOW ME

→ 💕Instagram:

→ 🌸Facebook:

→ 💻Website, blog, resources and FAQ:

→ ✏️Tumblr:

→ 🐦Twitter:


--------
♡ DISCOUNTS

→ 📚15% off Lingodeer app subscription [learn Korean, Chinese, Japanese & more!]: Use code LINDIE15 on checkout at
→ ✨FREE $10 italki credits on your first lesson

→ 🇨🇳Learn Chinese in China! Use my discount code "LindieBotes" to get a 200 RMB discount on tuition!


--------
♡ RESOURCES & LINKS

→ ⭐Custom merchandise

→ 📐Design portfolio:

→ ✏️Design blog

→ 📔100 Most Common Afrikaans words free eBook

→ 🎵Spotify


--------
♡ SUPPORT ME

→ ✏️ Contribute subtitles:

→ ☕ Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi:


--------
♡ PLAYLISTS

→ Languages

→ Korean

→ Japanese

→ Study & Plan With Me

→ Learn Afrikaans on my other channel


--------
♡ POPULAR VIDEOS

→ Speaking 10 languages

→ Learning KR, JP and CN together

→ How to start learning Chinese

→ How to maintain multiple languages

→ 5 steps to learn a language from scratch

→ How to stay motivated

→ Learning vocabulary

→ How long did it take me to become fluent?

→ Korean Textbooks I use



--------
♡ HOW I STUDY:

→ How I study Chinese

→ How I study Korean

→ How I study for JLPT N3

→ How I study for Japanese + Kanji



--------
♡ ABOUT ME

Hi! I'm Lindie. I was born in South Africa and have lived in France, Pakistan, the UAE, Japan, and now I work as a UI/UX designer in Singapore. Here you'll find language learning tips, my experience and progress learning languages, and some vlogs. I hope to share my passion for languages with you in a way that inspires you to keep going and reach your goals! I'm also a follower of Jesus and strive to shine His light and give credit to Him in all I do.

--------
♡ FAQ

How old are you?
→ 25 (in 2019)

Where do you live?
→ Singapore

What's your job?
→ I'm a UI/UX designer.

Can you teach me a language?
→ Sure, I tutor online! You can get more info here:


--------
♡ PLEASE NOTE

As much as I love reading your comments and messages on social media, sometimes I cannot reply to them all. Please be patient in waiting for a response but do know I read everything!

PR: Please use the email link in my about page to contact me about sponsorships, reviews or collaborations.

lindie botes,lindie,rinkodesu,polyglot,languages,language learning,language hacks,korean,japanese,learn korean,learn japanese,foreign languages,language goals,polyglot goals,polyglot girl,language goals 2020,language learning plan,how to learn a language,how to study many languages,polyglot progress,plan with me,plan with me 2020,bujo,new years resolutions,journaling,polyglot conference,polyglot study schedule,language schedule,

Post a Comment

0 Comments