Advertisement

The DISADVANTAGE of Being a Police Officer | The Stress and Burnouts of the job.

The DISADVANTAGE of Being a Police Officer | The Stress and Burnouts of the job. Subscribe here:

Find me on other social media!
►IG:
►Twitter:
►FB:


So I've been a cop now for almost about five years. Over those years, I've come across many challenging and difficult task. A lot of young officers don't realize how demanding this career is until they get into the field. From schedule situations, deal with people at their worst times, to public scrutiny. I talk about the stress cops come across and the disadvantage of being a cop in today's environment. The second part in which I'll release next time will focus on the advantages or the perks that come with being a police officer.

Link to the article:


HIS CHANNEL IS ABOUT TRAVEL & ADVENTURE AND TECH REVIEWS, AND LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST. I WILL BE UPLOADING A NEW VIDEO EVERY MONDAY. I WILL BE STOPPING UPLOADING ON THURSDAYS FOR A LITTLE WHILE. I HOPE TO MAKE IT AN ENTERTAINING AND AS WELL AS EDUCATIONAL!!

#MoTime #PoliceOfficr #Stress

mo time,police officer,stress,police stress,police officers,post traumatic stress disorder and the police force,ptsd police officer,being a police officer,police post traumatic stress,police ptsd,officers,post-traumatic stress disorder,stress (biology),stress (disease cause),police health risks,relieving stress,police schedule,police scheduling,police rookie,fto,field training officer,fto program,stress and burnouts,officer401,donut operator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments