Advertisement

TAURUS LOVE | UNDENIABLE CONNECTION | OCTOBER

TAURUS LOVE | UNDENIABLE CONNECTION | OCTOBER Like, share & Subscribe :)

I have over 10 years experience of reading Tarot cards. I have a gift of foreseeing and experience of connecting with spirit world. I see, I hear and I feel. I have worked with hundreds of people over the years.

Follow me in instagram:



Your Fall Edition 2019 Reading is here:



DONATIONS


I do not take my customers as questions or minutes. I take them as one person, one individual, one energy, one session. I do not want to watch time or rush, reading is your opportunity to get the answers and guidance you need.
Instructions:
For your personal session I need your age, your name and horoscope sign. If you ask about other people, I need the same information about them too. Write me your questions.
Pay your session 95 EUR using this link:



After the payment send all info to joanntarot@gmail.com

TAURUS,taurus,love,reading,october,tarot,joann,psychic,angel,us,you,me,romance,relationship,soulmate,twinflame,oracle,sex,marriage,earth,sign,zodiac,horosocope,astrology,amazing,accurate,reader,pentacles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments