Advertisement

STARTING AN ONLINE CLOTHING STORE! And a pep talk for the stress balls.

STARTING AN ONLINE CLOTHING STORE! And a pep talk for the stress balls. Attention all stress balls - this one's for you!

My mom officially launched her online clothing store on 10/12!
SHOP IT HERE: www.thejakdlife.com
JAK'D Instagram: @thejakdlife
My Mom's Instagram: @j_clayyy
Tag #thejakdlife and get reposted to the IG!

Cierra's YouTube Channel:
Cierra's Instagram: @cierra_brickley

What's up babies! I missed you so much, I'm back :) Had to take the week off to RESET, RECHARGE and get ready for the clothing launch! While I was gone, I became a model, packer, co-ceo and it has been a roller coaster but SO MUCH FUN!
Watch the BTS in today's video!

You all mean the world to me and I'm so thankful!
ily x a milli billi trilli 🤟
Karissa Nichole


________________________________
IF YOU ARE NEW :)
YOUTUBE whats up, whats poppin!
I'm Karissa Nichole and welcome to my channel!
Here's a glimpse into my life and I hope to inspire
people everyday to do what they love every single day!

My Channel Includes:
VLOGS
Fashion Try On Hauls
Fitness, Health and workouts
Beauty and hair occasionally
and
Routines and lifestyle
ALL SELF LOVE BABY!

About me :)
Name: Karissa Nichole Clayton
Bday: July 26 1995 - leo baby!
Location: Currently living in Scottsdale, AZ
Fav things: My family, my boyfriend (sam), my puppy (pickle), making YouTube videos, eating, working out and my fav SHOPPING!


✩ FOLLOW ME ✩
instagram: @karissanicholeig
twitter: @kclayy

✩ OUR ONLINE CLOTHING STORE✩
www.thejakdlife.com
IG: @thejakdlife

✩PODCAST✩
SUBSCRIBE ►
LISTEN ON...
ITUNES:
PODBEAN:

✩RYDERWEAR✩ (my workout clothes)
USE CODE: Karissa10 for 10% off RYDERWEAR WORKOUT GEAR
www.ryderwear.com/karissa to shop!

✩BUSINESS INQUIRIES:✩
claytonkarissa26@gmail.com

________________________________
✩MUSIC✩
I do not own any of the music in this video.
All from YouTube Audio Library

✩EQUIPMENT✩
camera: Sony a6400
lighting: natural 90% of the time
software: Final Cut pro x
mic: RODE
__________________________________________________
please leave requests down below!
like and subscribe if you want :)
What other videos do you guys wanna see?!
Drop them below!

starting an online clothing store,online shopping,fashion boutique,how to,how to deal with stress,how to deal with anxiety,stress ball,stressed,lets talk about it,online store,opening an online clothing store,karissa nichole,karissa clayton,karissa nicole,the jakd life,jak'd,mother daughter,boss babe,self made,ceo,money,how to make money,stressed about work,launch,sneak peak,BTS,behind the scenes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments