Advertisement

REALTOR LIFE: THE UNLUCKY TRIALS OF SAMANTHA ROSE RESIDENTIAL

REALTOR LIFE: THE UNLUCKY TRIALS OF SAMANTHA ROSE RESIDENTIAL From being locked out of your listing with your car keys left inside the home, to being stranded and not being able to get a hold of your seller. Uber to McDs & wait. Wait some more with songs like “it’s just one of those days” & “waiting for you” playing in the background as the soundtrack to my life. To then call an Uber to go back, but the seller finally shows up... Uber sends me a cancellation fee. Thanks, Uber! 👍🏼 Showing meets me at the house who then leaves and submits an offer... and all the while a lady bug who flew into my hair driving into Aurora (I let her stay for good luck) flew back out as I’m leaving to land on my shoulder to say, “Hi, you got this”. Damn right I do. Realtor Life... it’s a love / hate relationship.

RESIDENTIAL

Post a Comment

0 Comments