Advertisement

Olympian Collapses While Trying to Run World Record Marathon Pace

Olympian Collapses While Trying to Run World Record Marathon Pace HOW DID HE DO IT?! 4:33 min/mile for 26.2 miles. In this video I try to hold Eliud Kipchoge's world record marathon pace for as long as I can.

Get a FREE Run Gum Headband here:

Enter to Win the Nike Zoom Streak 4s:

My Favorite Running Shoes:
My Favorite Running Glasses:
My Favorite Running Headband:
My Favorite Running Watch:
My Favorite Running Book:
My Favorite Hydration Product:
My Favorite Foam Roller:
My Favorite Protein Powder:
My Favorite Energy Bar:

Thank you for watching this video. My favorite days are those that stimulate me physically and mentally. Athletics keeps my body fit, entrepreneurial business keeps my mind fit. Welcome to the life of the ATHLETEPRENEUR!
--
► Subscribe to My Channel Here :
--
Nick Symmonds is a two-time Olympian and a serial entrepreneur. He is the founder and president of Nick Symmonds, LLC and the co-founder and CEO of Run Gum, a caffeinated chewing gum company that gives people a quick boost in energy and focus with their revolutionary energy gum.

Nick holds a degree in biochemistry from Willamette University. He is also an Eagle Scout, a published author, and an accomplished fly fisherman and mountaineer.

----
Follow Nick Online Here:

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:

Run Gum can be found here:
Website:
YouTube:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

nick symmonds,nick symmonds marathon,eliud kipchoge,eliud kipchoge breaking 2,eliud kipchoge interview,eliud kipchoge ineos 159,world record marathon,marathon training,marathon running,nick symmonds workout,run gum,what is run gum,how to run a faster marathon,how to run a faster 5k,how to run a faster 10k,how to run faster,best road races,best running finishes,best running shoes,nike vaporfly 4 flyknit,world record mile,workout wednesday,olympics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments