Advertisement

Letting the Person In Front of us Decide What We Eat For 24Hrs πŸ™Š| Aashna Hegde

Letting the Person In Front of us Decide What We Eat For 24Hrs πŸ™Š| Aashna Hegde People were not kind to us on this day πŸ˜‚I know I'm late to this trend, but I wanted to try it out cause YouTube is the one space where I get to push myself & get out of my comfort zone! BUT this was so embarrassing at times πŸ™Š
Also, if you want to try the MamaEarth under eye cream, Use Code “Aashna20” for flat 20% off at mamaearth.in

Mamaearth Link-
Amazon Link -
Nykaa Link-

#LettingThePersonInFrontOfMeDecideWhatIEat

Make sure to follow my other accounts-
Instagram-
Snapchat πŸ‘»- aashnahegde

aashna,aashnahegde,vlogger,Indian,youtuber,mumbai,tiktok,clothing,challenge,makeup,india,fungames,familytime,khushihegde,foodchallenge,starbucks,mcdonalds,subway,tacobell,LettingThePersonInFrontOfMeDecideWhatIEat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments