Advertisement

Landing A Plane In A Sandstorm

Landing A Plane In A Sandstorm This is Weekly Dose Of Aviation #17

Links to sources:

Landing In A Sandstorm -

747 Lifting Without Engines -

Lifting A Plane With A Helicopter -

Gibraltar Airport Road Crossing -

Flying Through A Gap In The Clouds -

Arresting Cable Snaps During Landing -

757 Powerback -

This is of course heavily inspired by Daily Dose Of Internet -


I do not claim these clips as my own. All credit goes to the rightful owners. If your clip was featured and you want it taken down, send me an e-mail explaining the situation and we'll resolve it.

Want me to feature your video? Submit it in my Discord server!

Join our Discord server! »
Follow me on Twitter »
Follow me on Instagram »
Buy merch »
Become a member and get exclusive perks »
Business inquiries? Reach me at » contact.lucaas@gmail.com

weekly dose of aviation,aviation,aviation memes,aviation compilation,best of aviation,funny videos 2019,funny videos compilation,funny videos fails,pilot fails,lucaas,wdoa,plane crash,funny moments,funny aviation videos,funny tik tok,airplane,airplane fail,sandstorm,plane sandstorm,landing plane in a sandstorm,plane vs sandstorm,flying in a sandstorm,flying in sandstorm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments