Advertisement

I Flew My Mate Around The World For A Football Competition!

I Flew My Mate Around The World For A Football Competition! SUBSCRIBE HERE:

In today's video I take my best mate around the world and challenge him to a football competition!

SMASH THE LIKE BUTTON & leave a COMMENT below where we should go to next!

SUB TO MARK:
FOLLOW @dualfreestyle:
WATCH MARKS VIDEO HERE:

MY SOCIALS:
Instagram:
TIKTOK @dcfreestyle
Twitter:
Facebook:

Music: NCS MUSIC & Monstercat Check them out here:



BULK'S TUNE FROM THE CAR SCENE:

sidemen football,hawaii football challenge,i flew my best mate to hawaii,soccer battle,daniel cutting,football experiment,premier league goals,crazy beach football,beach football,daniel cutting vs my best mate,hawaii,hawaii beach,dual freestyle,ksi vs logan paul,beach boxing,boxing,amazing football competition,football battle,crazy soccer competition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments