Advertisement

I AUDITIONED to be a SCARE ACTOR at a THEME PARK

I AUDITIONED to be a SCARE ACTOR at a THEME PARK Ready for a SCARY good time? Or a really nerve-racking audition? I have no idea which is more accurate...

Here's my Instagram in case you like subpar princess content to go along with your blood and gore: @natalieeverafterr


Thank you so much for the likes, comments and subscribes. And please don't forget to share the video if you enjoyed it, I'm always looking to help grow our little online community!

Please, Please, Please check out my other videos!
Here's a playlist of all my princess vlogs in case you're interested:
And here's the not-that-great Disney audition:


I will have even more fun content up very soon--including an update on the job (buckle up for Halloween BB)! You can also comment what you'd like to see ;)

scare actor,scare actor audition,audition,natalie ever after,scare,actor,haunted house,haunted house audition,theme park,six flags,six flags over georgia,fright fest,fright fest audition,ghoul audition,sfog,scare actor auditions,zombie auditions,halloween,halloween actor,haunted house actor,scare actor tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments