Advertisement

Getting My ABANDONED Turbo Diesel Mercedes Started! New Fuel System, AMG Body Kit & Mystery Car!

Getting My ABANDONED Turbo Diesel Mercedes Started! New Fuel System, AMG Body Kit & Mystery Car! It's time to make some big power with the best Turbo Diesel Mercedes ever made! Injectors are in, intercooler cooler parts are in, E63 AMG Body kit is in and we are fixing up the damage from hitting an armadillo at 80 MPH. Oh and I dare you to guess what the car is under the cover. You'll never get it.

Get 10% off the No Spots Pro and 50% off shipping!


Subscribe here!
Instagram @LegitStreetCars
LSC Facebook page
Cool Car Stuff I Buy on Amazon

Get 10% off the No Spots Pro and 50% off shipping!


Check out FCP Euro and their Lifetime Warranty on Everything.


5 Unique Mods I've done to my Turbo Trans Am


The Bosch Part number to the injection pump is
628-070-01-01. Thanks for any help and message me on Facebook @legitstreetcars

Intercooler Couplers
Link to Intercooler coming very soon but here are the dimensions.
27 inch wide from end tank connections (the widest part)
7 inches tall
3 inches thick
Bar and Plate.

turbo diesel mercedes,e320 cdi,turbo diesel engine,bigger diesel injectors,intercoolerm,high pressure fuel pump,mercedes-benz,tesla,p85d,legitstreetcars cdi,om648,straight pipe diesel,dies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments