Advertisement

Battlefield 5 | The Battle Of Mercury - [Fan Made Cinematic]

Battlefield 5 | The Battle Of Mercury - [Fan Made Cinematic] Hello there !

Here is the first "real" video of my return. The video "Coming Soon" was just an announcement of my return to YouTube.
Hoping that you like the video despite the fact that the map was released months ago.

I am really sorry about the poor quality of the video. This is caused by the fact that I do not have an acquisition box to record in high quality my gameplay. I hope the editing will catch up with this problem !

Anyway, thank you for watching the video, do not hesitate to subscribe to support the channel and increase visibility of it !

Battlefield 5,Battlefield,Mercury,Merkur,Battlefield cinematic,Battlefield 5 cinematic,Mercury cinematic,Battlefield no hud,Friction,epic battlefield cinematic,fan made cinematic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments