Advertisement

YouTube Destroys Creators With Reused Content Flag in an Unclear Impossible Situation

YouTube Destroys Creators With Reused Content Flag in an Unclear Impossible Situation Hi there I appreciate you stopping by, in this video, I will explain my situation regarding the Impossible reused content situation which YouTube never gives an exact answer to.
I worked long hours, days, weeks, sometimes months on putting the content together. Now that I reached the 4000 hours and 1k subscribers. (big thanks to all of you) I was so happy I could start taking it seriously, I was ready to work much more on content knowing I can get a buck out of it, Yes I love making videos/ content, but no artist likes to work for free. I looked around YouTube channels and no one could give an exact answer, I got a tip to contact Team YouTube on Twitter, we talked, but when I asked about were exactly the problematic video is were is the fine line which makes the channel demonetized situation they stopped responding. More in the video.
In short terms:

YouTube gives me no choice but to start a new channel where I only use everything from scratch so they don't have the slightest right to say its REUSED CONTENT.
If you already subscribed to Emin3nt Production, help me reach my dream and come over to Emergence Player channel.
I appreciate your time, this is something important that hits the whole platform.

The most important:
Follow on twitter @Eminentproduct1
instagram.com/emin3ntproductions
Kuende: @h.a.roland

Music source:

Youtube,important,reused,content,impossible,love,hate,twitter,subscribers,team,channel,time,situation,creator,creators,player,emergence,unclear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments