Advertisement

TWICE - Feel Special TEASER MIX (from Nayeon to Jihyo)

TWICE - Feel Special TEASER MIX (from Nayeon to Jihyo) Hey Smashers! :D
I feel they hype for this song! I really wanted to make a mix with all these teasers! When the last one comes out, which will be probably Tzuyu, I will do one with all of the teasers. Now we only have Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana and Jihyo. Hope you like this little thing I made! :D

Follow me on Instagram:
Support me on Patreon:

Songs used:
+TWICE - Feel Special (teasers)

DISCLAIMER: No copyright infringement intended
I don't own any of these songs or videos. I just mixed them for fun!

#KPOPMASHUP #TWICE #FEELSPECIAL #FEELSPECIALTEASER #TWICETEASER #TWICEMASHUP #TWICEREMIX #TWICEFEELSPECIAL #TEASERMIX

feel special,twice teaser,feel special teaser,twice feel special,twice feel special teaser mix,twice feel special sana,twice feel special momo,twice feel special jihyo,twice feel special nayeon,twice feel special jeongyeon,twice teaser mix,twice,twice mashup,twice mix,twice remix,twice comeback,nayeon,jeongyeon,momo,sana,jihyo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments