Advertisement

🌬SCORPIO 1 “SOURCE IS SENDING SYNCHRONICITIES.. SEEK CLARITY BEFORE DECIDING.. SOME CANT GO W|YOU!”

🌬SCORPIO 1 “SOURCE IS SENDING SYNCHRONICITIES.. SEEK CLARITY BEFORE DECIDING.. SOME CANT GO W|YOU!” #scorpio #decembersdivine555tarot

**** this was one full video [ length 1:27 ] but had errors uploading. it had to be split.. pt2 will be available soon ****


SCORPIO! IT’S AMAZING TO HAVE YOU HERE WITH ME..
WELCOME TO YOUR MONTHLY INTUITIVE ENERGY READING!




SCORPIO YOU ARE IN BEAUTIFUL ENERGY DURING THIS PERIOD.. LOVE, ABUNDANCE, TRUTH AND STABILITY. YOUR INTUITION IS HEIGHTENED.. TRUST IT! THERE WILL BE TRUTHS REVEALED TO YOU THAT WILL BRING YOU INTO A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE CHOICES THAT NEED TO BE MADE.. THE DIVINE IS URGING YOU TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO ALL SIGNS AND SYNCHRONICITIES AND SEEK MORE CLARITY BEFORE DECIDING WHICH PATH TO TAKE.. REGARDLESS OF WHICH DIRECTION YOU VEER, TRUST IN WHAT YOU KNOW AND YOU WILL SOAR TO UNSURMOUNTABLE HEIGHTS BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION AND DEEPEST DESIRES. MANY GIFTS ARE BEING POURED OUT JUST FOR YOU SCORPIO. IT’S YOUR BIRTH RIGHT.. THE UNIVERSE IS GUIDING YOU TO STEP INTO IT PROUDLY BECAUSE YOU’VE EARNED IT!






🌬September Horoscope Monthly Intuitive Reading Order:

Virgo
Sagittarius
Pisces
Aquarius
Capricorn
Scorpio
Libra
Taurus
Cancer
Leo
Aries
Gemini






Channeled song for this reading:




“This is the end.
Hold your breath and count to ten..
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again

For this is the end..
I've drowned and dreamt this moment
So overdue I owe them.

Let the sky fall..”







Channeled Song:



“Don't need to think it over
If I'm wrong, I am right
Don't need to look no further
This ain't lust
I know this is love

But if I tell the world
I'll never say enough
'Cause it was not said to you
And that's exactly what I need to do
If I end up with you

Should I give up?
Or should I just keep chasin' pavements
Even if it leads nowhere?
Or would it be a waste
Even if I knew my place?
Should I leave it there?
Should I give up?
Or should I just keep chasin' pavements
Even if it leads nowhere?

I build myself up
And fly around in circles
Waitin' as my heart drops
And my back begins to tingle
Finally, could this be it..

Or should I give up..?”





Additional Channeled Song:



TRIBUTE TO MY MOTHER🙏🏽🕊 (I LOVE THAT YOU’RE ALWAYS WITH ME..) XO🏹🏹🏹♥️

“Sometimes it's hard to find my way up into the clouds
Tune it out, they can be so loud
You remind me of a time when things weren't so complicated
All I need is to see your face

Feel my blood running, swear the sky's falling
I know that all this shit's fabricated..
Time goes by and I can't control my mind
Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time..

Just keep breathing and breathing and breathing and breathing.. and oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathing..”





*tribute to my sweet virgo baby Amy Winehouse🖤🕊

9.14.83🎼🙏🏽


333 TUPAC 9.13.96🙏🏽 ⚔️🖤🎼🕊









Want to discover your natal chart placements?














“I thank God for this gift in this time and space, which enables me to be here with all of you, right here, right now.. in ALL of my truth, vulnerability and light.. guiding you to find yours.”

-Akeya






To book an intuitive reading contact me through email: decembersdivine555@gmail.com




READINGS:

3 Card - $15.55 [quick inspiration]
Basic Personal - $35 [15-30 min general]
Horoscope Sign - $55
Horoscope|In-Depth - $85.55
Twin Flame - $44
Twin Flame|In-Depth - $74.44
Journey Focus - $88.88
Pendulum - $25 + [guided clarity]
Emergency|24 Hours - $155

[NO REFUNDS ACCEPTED]





Cash App: $DecembersDivine555


My Amazon Wishlist”🌬



Donations -Accepted With Love To Help Grow The Channel For The Collective. Thank you♥️










I’ve always known that I was different.. intuitive and special in some way but the lightening bolt that rocked my world happened in 2018. I began this journey towards my awakening as a feminine divine counterpart of a blessed, protected and sacred twin flame union in 2013. A journey I must say that’s not intended for the weak hearted. However I have discovered along
the path the goal has most importantly been about self discovery and self-love. Although divine union is sacred and important for us unique light angels sent here on earth, to learn from and break karmic cycles.. the ultimate goal of this journey is about the purpose.. ASCENSION








EVEN IN THE TWILIGHT OF THE DARKEST AND COLDEST NIGHT OF DECEMBER, REMEMBER.. YOU’LL BE FINE. NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT’S TRULY DIVINE..
♐️🖤🕊



www.decembersdivine555.com






My purpose is to clarify, channel energy and heal.. Everyone has their own free will to make the proper choices for themselves and their life path..

*Truthful Advice For Entertainment Purposes Only

W/YOU!”

Post a Comment

0 Comments