Advertisement

Pointless Garbage! - Poopsie Chasmell Rainbow Slime Kit

Pointless Garbage! - Poopsie Chasmell Rainbow Slime Kit - Savage Jen has entered the chat

Hey Bebuts, today I've got one of the most ridiculous toys I think I've ever opened. So many things about it make no sense and I just can't believe anybody thought this was a good idea.

★ Check out our NEW MERCH Store ★:

★ Subscribe:

★ Twitter:
★ Instagram:

Check out some of our other Poopsie Surprise videos:

Are Poopsie Rainbow Surprise Dolls Worth It?:


Poopsie Pooey Puitton Doll-House:


My Poopsies Are Broken! - Poopsie Cutie Tooties And Sparkly Critters:

greatbigtoybox,toys,toy,video,gbtb,consumer review,poopsie,rainbow,surprise,magic,shimmer,lip gloss,lipstick,eyeshadow,makeup,makeover,get ready,with me,highlighter,beauty,purse,poopsie chasmel,slime kit,smile makeup,diy slime,toys r us,ebgames,expensive,savage,honest review,pigment,do it work,parody,glitter,chasmell,

Post a Comment

0 Comments