Advertisement

Picking Up My New Standard Range Plus Model 3! How is it so cheap?

Picking Up My New Standard Range Plus Model 3! How is it so cheap? Well since my Performance Model 3 will getting some special stuff done to it in the next several months, I need a new car. So, to no-ones surprise, I bought another Model 3. However this time I went with the base model SR+. I bought the cheapest model available but did decide to upgrade to the white interior for an extra $1,000. Lets dive into what the SR+ is missing that the Long range and performance cars have!

Tesla Referral Code for 2,000 Supercharging miles (good through October 1st):

Awesomeize Your Tesla @

*Use code "teslainventory" for 15% off!

Amazon Shop for Products I Use & Recommend:

Go-Pro Hero 5 4K:
4K Vlogging Camera:
4K Video Camera:

Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram -


FanMail? Email at admin@teslainventory.com or mail to:
Tesla Inventory
PO Box 1233
Morrison, Colorado 80465

tesla,tesla motors,tesla model s,model s,tesla model x,model x,tesla model 3,model 3,gigafactory,elon,elon musk,car,electric,EV,Technology,tech,Tanner fox,tj hunt,model,doug demuro,ben sullins,liketesla,tesla model 3 performance,model 3 performance,tesla refresh,refresh model s,tesla bankrupt,review,tesla elon musk,stock market,spacex,Standard Range Plus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments