Advertisement

More Dragons But Not Blue | Dragon Crusader | Elder Scrolls Legends

More Dragons But Not Blue | Dragon Crusader | Elder Scrolls Legends Playing some more Dragons in TESL today, but not Guildsworn - Crusader. Left the Blue at home today. Dragon Crusader is one of the first decks I made after Moons of Elsweyr, and I'm super excited to play it.

Discord server:

SPAIwJvYlHwOrtfedMbMADvSrOrrAMcchnlYkvcximmGfWdLpDneuA

Use the code trs12 for 12% off all your orders at inkedgaming.com!

Find me in other places:

Playing more dragons, but this time without blue in a crusader deck! Dragon Crusader was one of the first decks I made when Moons of Elswyr came out, and I'm excited to show it off now.

Deck code:

Team Rankstar:

dragon,crusader,tesl,elder scrolls legends,legends,elder scrolls,deck,dragon crusader deck,tesl dragon deck,midrange crusader,elder scrolls legends dragon deck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments