Advertisement

LETTING THE PERSON IN FRONT OF US DECIDE WHAT WE EAT

LETTING THE PERSON IN FRONT OF US DECIDE WHAT WE EAT In today’s video, I took my friend Reuben de Maid who is from the United Kingdom to some of people’s favorite fast food chains. We did the order what the person in front of you orders challenge. We went to In n Out, Mc Donalds, and Jack in the Box and ordered what several cars in front of us ordered to make things more interesting.

Reuben’s ig:

My Socials
My IG:
Snapchat: GrayNicolette
VLOG CHANNEL:

My Mom's IG:
My Sister's IG:

my mom's channel:
my vlog channel :

Business inquiries: nicolettegray@mcavemedia.com

nicolette,gray,brat,beverly,hills,shopping,rich,gucci,chanel,dr,phil,nina,spoiled,LETTING THE PERSON IN FRONT OF US DECIDING WHAT WE EAT,letting the person in front of me decide what i eat,order,decide,in front of me,reuben demaid,fast food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments