Advertisement

KEEP YOUR FAMILY AWAY FROM THESE PEDOPHILE PRIESTS!!

KEEP YOUR FAMILY AWAY FROM THESE PEDOPHILE PRIESTS!! + None of my content is intended to violate YouTube’s policies or guidelines.

+ If you feel this video or any other videos are in violation, please let me know directly and I will kindly remove them without a strike or suspension of my channel.

+ As a YouTube Creator of content, my goal is to produce content that is within the framework of YouTube's policies. I repeat, please let me know if any of my content is in violation and I will remove the content without a strike or suspension of my channel.

+ I am requesting this service from YouTube as a means of helping promote a healthy community relationship between myself as a Creator on YouTube and YouTube as a corporation of billions of people who you service.

+ Thank you.

GMS,HEBREW ISRAELITES,RFID,666,JACOB,ESAU,BIBLE,BLACK,12 TRIBES,ISRAEL,WAR,JESUS CHRIST,YAHAWAH,YAHAWASHI,JEW,JUDAH,MARTIAL LAW,CONCENTRATION CAMPS,ELECT,DEATH,AMERICA,UFO,CHARETS,SCRIPTURE,SALVATION,FRET NOT THYSELF,HEBREWS ETHNICITY,SPIRIT,GOSPEL,JUDAISM RELIGION,TRUTH,LORD,WORD,PROPHECY,PROPHET,PREACHING,JESUS CHRIST DEITY,STUDY,HOLY,

Post a Comment

0 Comments