Advertisement

I'll Take Your Dead (2018) - Horror Movie Review

I'll Take Your Dead (2018) - Horror Movie Review Bloodbath and Beyond reviews the movie I'll Take Your Dead directed by Chad Archibald and starring Aidan Devine, Ava Preston, and Jess Salgueiro.
Buy it here

Black Fawn Films:
Black Fawn Distribution:

Synopsis
A farmer makes a living disposing of bodies. One day, 3 bodies are delivered - except the young woman is still alive. If set free, the gang'll come after him and his daughter.

#MovieReview #BlackFawnFilms #IllTakeYourDead
----------------------­---------

🔶 Patreon: 🔶
👕 Store: 👕
🔹 Discord: 🔹

🔔 Stay Connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►

Jay's Social Media:
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Twitch ►

John's Social Media:
Twitter ►
Instagram ►

----------------------­---------

© 2019 Bloodbath and Beyond

movie review,horror movie review,bloodbath and beyond,bloodbath & beyond,I'll Take Your Dead,Chad Archibald,Aidan Devine,Ava Preston,Jess Salgueiro,black fawn,black fawn films,black fawn distribution,I'll take your dead review,I'll take your dead movie review,I'll take your dead 2019,I'll take your dead bluray,

Post a Comment

0 Comments