Advertisement

I don't believe in love anymore

I don't believe in love anymore With all the wars in the world the people who start them don't seem to realise the suffering that it causes. Children starve, innocent people die and humans do inhuman things to other humans. History is so easily forgotten when it comes to war but I personally find it annoying that there is a certain type of person that will remember a date that has no relevance to today's society. They forget the suffering caused by war crazy narcissistic leaders. Thousands of people are killed for a belief, a piece of land or just greed and they celebrate that date every year. The older I get the more cynical I have become and that's why I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE ANYMORE. Please consider those who have been unfortunate because of war and give love and life to children who should have never suffered because of man's thoughtlessness to man.

war,children,charity,ballad,starvation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments