Advertisement

How to make root over rock bonsai with a pond and decorative miniatures(landscape)

How to make root over rock bonsai with a pond and decorative miniatures(landscape) About the video

Hi,
I am Mira Hazarika. Well come to my YouToube channel ----

" miraz tiny garden"
I have shown here how to make root over rock bonsai from ficus green iland with a mini pond and decorative miniatures .It is a beautiful decorative item for your balcony or your living room.You can also place it to your terrace garden.Perfect for your tiny garden.I hope you will like it. Thank you ---miraz tiny garden

My social link----
Youtube - www.youtube.com/miraztinygarden

Email - mirazgarden1@gmail.com

#miraztinygarden,#english,#bonsai,#rootoverrockbonsai,#pond,#decorativeminiature,#bonsaitray,#landscape,#ficusgreeniland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments