Advertisement

How To Make Heavy Duty Brackets - Great For Wood|Timber Storage

How To Make Heavy Duty Brackets - Great For Wood|Timber Storage In this video I show how I make some super strong DIY heavy duty brackets using scrap wood which I'm going to be using for wood / lumber / timber storage. And then I hang from them, naturally. I weigh about 82kg by the way!

#brackets #diy #woodworking

Thanks for watching!

Please subscribe, click like if you like, and hit the bell icon for future video notifications

LINKS:
Website:
Patreon:
Etsy:
Facebook:
Instagram: @ragnbonebrown
Twitter:
Email: ragnbonebrown@gmail.com
Second YouTube Channel (non woodwork videos):

MY TOOLS:
For links to the tools I use, plus some of my favourite consumables, finishes and more see links below:
UK affiliate store:
US affiliate store:

MERCH:

woodworking,uk,british,youtuber,rag,'n',bone,brown,keith,salvaged,reclaimed,wood,make,making,how,to,ragnbonebrown,diy,timber storage,lumber storage,wood storage,timber,lumber,storage ideas,workshop,brackets,heavy duty,strong,strongest,plywood,scrap wood projects,wood storage ideas,solutions,timber storage ideas,lumber storage ideas,heavy weight,strong shelves,strongest shelves,strong shelf,shelf,strongest brackets,strongest shelf brackets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments