Advertisement

First day of school morning routine!!

First day of school morning routine!! First day of school, I'm homeschooled but still follow the school calendar. I do some classes at home and others out of home. I still like to get up early and get my work done. I feel more productive to get my school work done early. I am not motivated to do math so I am going to a school to get my math done. I don't have to be held accountable for any other subject but Math! I do have to wear a 'uniform' T-shirt to the school, I guess they wanted us to all look the same. Go see my sister Lily's first day of school

Watch us move in together:
Apartment Makeover July 2019 - 
Part 1 
Part 2 
Part 3 

SUBSCRIBE HERE

BUY MY BOOK
SHOP
TED TALK

INSTAGRAM @itsannierose
TikTok @annierose
TWITTER @Annierose_cole
EMAIL: AnnieRoseChannel@gmail.com

Annie Rose loves to film and edit videos that reflect a positive, happy worldview. Negative comments are ignored or deleted. Monitored by Annie's parents.

SUBSCRIBE TO my sister LILY KATE

highschool vlog,grwm for highschool,first day of school grwm,first day of highschool grwm,get ready with me for highschool,school vlog,first day of school vlog,grwm,haley morales,morning routine highschool,school grwm,highschool grwm,get ready with me school,night routine,vsco girl,lily kate,annie rose,homeschool,homeschool routine,back to school 2019,first day of school 2019,back to school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments