Advertisement

Drama In The Community w| James Charles & Nikita Dragun | Campfire Kiki

Drama In The Community w| James Charles & Nikita Dragun | Campfire Kiki Hi Guys! Welcome to a new self-funded series on my channel “Campfire Kiki” where my YouTuber friends join me around my campfire for some s’mores, tea, drama and more as we discuss a new topic each episode. 🔥 Joining me around the fire this weekend are my friends James Charles & Nikita Dragun, the topic? DRAMA in the community, naturally. ☕️ Comment down below who you want to see around my fire and don’t forget to like this video and subscribe for more! Love you! - Joey
SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL!:
FRIENDS IN VIDEO:
JAMES:
NIKITA:

ORDER REBELS OF EDEN:
SUBSCRIBE:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
GAMING CHANNEL:
Join Memberships;

joey,graceffa,joey graceffa,james charles,nikita dragun,drama,community,beauty guru,beauty drama,morphe,wet n wild,dragun,beauty,dragun beauty,mua,tea,tea spill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments