Advertisement

Dear YouTube, this needs to stop...

Dear YouTube, this needs to stop... In this video I addressed a problem I recently experienced with YouTube after they took one of my videos down which had 1.5K views (one of my most popular). This has frustrated me as it is not the first time it has happened but I felt the need to talk about it. It’s too late now but I’m now focused on making more bangers for you all that don’t involve me getting hurt!

If you enjoyed please like the video and comment down below any video ideas you want to see me do in the future and I may do them - pranks, challenges, soccer, reaction videos I don’t care, GIVE ME ANYTHING!

If you’re new to the channel please subscribe for more awesome videos!

Follow me on Instagram for updates and more - @yt_tom_cam

THANKS FOR WATCHING!🔥⚡️🙏🏼

#YouTube #TomCam

stop...

Post a Comment

0 Comments