Advertisement

Crafty Fun

Crafty Fun


PayPal.me/JourneyofCrafting

Design Teams I am on:


Partner in Chaos: HAGS



Journey of Crafting
NaTasha Becker
PMB 245
140 Fletcher Street
Goose Creek, Sc 29445

Also, Don’t forget to let me know if you would like to reserve any of the products I may be working on. If you would like to know pricing I will try to mention that through out the videos.

I will be updating my shop on the regular so keep an eye out for new products and deals.

Don't forget to sub to see more of my videos in the future, and hit that like button if you want to see more like this one.

Music: from Filmora Editing Software

Instagram: @journeyofcrafting

Featured Channel:


Some of my favorite channels to watch for inspiration:


Johni


Brooke:


Laura:


Rocky’s Creations


TsunamiRose Designs


Gayle Agostinelli





My Favorite Etsy shops:












My Favorite AliExpress Shops:








Some of my favorite crafting supplies:

Rotary Trimmer
Heat and bond Ultra
Heat and bond lite
K&Co ephemera
K&Co round button stickers
Aleene’s Turbo tacky glue
Manila Tags
Blank Library cards
Colored library cards
Blank tickets
Single roll blank white tickets


I will try to keep this list updated with items I currently use on the regular. Thank you all for your continued support.



Thanks Guys!!

Crafty

Post a Comment

0 Comments