Advertisement

CHEAPEST STEAKHOUSE | Cristina's| London Cheap Eats | Halal

CHEAPEST STEAKHOUSE | Cristina's| London Cheap Eats | Halal Hello everyone...thanks for stopping by! I was in London and I had a craving for meat...so I set off to find an affordable steakhouse. I've been hearing great reviews about London's 'cheapest steakhouse' which is also halal so I HAD to stop by. I'll let you guys watch the video but I was very surprised at the fantastic quality of the food. There are London cheap eats... and then there's this!

Cristina's website:

If you like the video please make sure to like and subscribe so I know to make similar content.

FOLLOW me on instagram: Halal_Food_Travel_Guide

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Halal,East London,Steakhouse,Halal Restaurants in London,Halal Restaurants,Halal Food London,Halal Food,Halal Food in London,Halal steak,Steak Restaurants in London,London cheap eats,cheap eats London,london restaurants,cheap food London,london cheap food,london cheap restaurants,cheap restaurants London,restaurants London,london budget,budget London,london on a budget,cheap food in London,budget travel London,food vlog,cheap food,halal guys,

Post a Comment

0 Comments