Advertisement

CAN WE HAVE A FRESH START DF?

CAN WE HAVE A FRESH START DF? Evil Be Gone spray on Etsy by SpellboundbyJanelle use code "LAREINAOGTAROT" FOR 10% OFF

Originally known as Moon Rose Tarot 23. Welcome y Hola!

I do finances/career, Singles, Twin Flame, Karmic, Spiritual, Friendships , Family, General, Passed Love one's.

To book a reading
ALL my readings are 40.00$ USD

About the process once payment is paid, give me 24hrs - 7 day's to get to your reading. Make sure you provide all information needed on PayPal I prefer it that way. but if you must email that's fine. I just get slammed with emails, I don't have the time to search for the email. it will be a video recording privately uploaded on YouTube, I will email you the link. You can access it anytime. *no refund*

For testimonials check out my testimonial album on my Instagram!

Any Qs my email is lareinaogtarot@gmail.com

Instagram: lareinaog

To purchase my decks 👇🏼


Check out my store!
Teespring.com/stores/lareinaogtarot

Decks:
Tea Edition created by me
Secreto Edition created by me
Eternal Messages created by me
Confessions created by me

START

Post a Comment

0 Comments