Advertisement

Bill Burr - Honest Thoughts... I Don't Need Everyone to Like Me! | Reaction

Bill Burr - Honest Thoughts... I Don't Need Everyone to Like Me! | Reaction Welcome to my channel, if you liked this video hit Subscribe!

Let’s all laugh and have a good time. (Don’t take nothing personal!)

My Gear Used/Seen in my video

Blue Yeti Microphone -
Logitech c920 Camera -
Xbox One Headphones -

If you have a video you’d like me to react to, drop the link or comment below!!



The Videos on my Channel consist of:
- Laughing
- Reactions
- Motivational Mental Health Videos
- Random challenges with friends
- ASMR
- Vlogs

Got a Reaction or Challenge Request? Post it in the Comments Section of the Videos! I Read All Comments!

Enjoy!!

Motivation is Key

Laughing Helps

POSITIVE VIBES ONLY

I also do Giveaways, mostly Xbox/PSN Giftcards

I Read All Comments!! Any Questions, feel free to ask!

By No Means Am I An Expert In Anything. Just A Fellow Human Here!

Hit Subscribe!

Stay Positive. Stay Motivated. Stay Chill.



#joerogan #billburr #comedianproblems

joe rogan,bill burr reactions,bill burr,joe rogan reactions,reaction channel,jre clips,bill burr podcast,comedian problems,stand up,stand up comedy,louis ck,bill burr comedy university,joe rogan comedy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments